D Gregory Smith, MA, LCPC, STL, LMHC
Bachelor of Arts, (Major: Theology, Minor: Communications) Carroll College, Helena, Montana, 1987;
Bachelor in Sacred Theology (STB) cum Laude, Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome, Italy, 1990;
License in Sacred Theology (STL) Magna cum Laude, Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome, Italy, 1992;
Master of Arts (MA), Magna cum Laude, Mental Health Counseling, Seattle University, 2002. Thesis: Gay Teen Suicide Risk Reduction.
Roman Catholic Diocese, Helena, Montana, Priest, pastor, 1991-1997.
Carroll College, Helena, Montana. Faculty, 1994-1997
Group Health Credit Union, Member Service Representative 1997-2002.
Seattle Counseling Service, Therapist/Case Manager 2002-2006.
Therapist/Counselor, Private Practice- 2004-Present
Health Educator and Trainer, 2006-Present
HIV+ Support group facilitator, Bozeman, and Helena, MT 2008-Present
Board of Directors, AIDS Outreach 2008-2012
Executive Director, AIDS Outreach, Bozeman, MT April 2012-Present
Pride Foundation, Board of Directors 2013;
Pride Foundation Montana Leadership Action Team, Chair, 2011-Present
Interchange, Board of Directors, 2012-Present
- Governor’s AIDS Advisory Council, Original Member, MT, 1994-96.
- Lambert House Volunteer for At-Risk-Youth 1998-2000.
- Certified Gestalt Therapist- Gestalt Institute of Seattle, 2001.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, WA, 2010-present
- Sexual Minority Specialist, Mental Health Professional, WA, 2004-present.
- Certified HIV/STD Specialist, 2006-present
- State of Montana Community Planning Group for HIV Education and Prevention 2008-present. Co-Chair, 2011.
- Contributing Writer, The Bilerico Project, 2009-present
- Contributing Writer, LGBTQ Nation, 2010-present
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Montana, 2013