From the National Association of State and Territorial AIDS Directors (NASTAD) and the National Coalition of STD Directors (NCSD) comes a new pamphlet aimed at helping men who have sex with men (MSM) take charge of their sexual heath:
“Whether you are gay, bisexual or any man who has sex with other men (MSM), there are certain health services that are important for you to talk about with your doctor to protect your sexual health. This brief pamphlet is designed to help you get the best sexual health care during your visit to the doctor.”
An amazing array of helpful information about special health concerns and working with your healthcare provider.
- Guys: Go Plug Your Penis Into a Planned Parenthood. Please. (slog.thestranger.com)
- Is HIV going viral? (rappler.com)
- Sexual Healthcare ‘at risk from NHS changes’ (lass.org.uk)
- Social Media Can Help Effectively Communicate With Teens About Sexual Health (thinkprogress.org)
- An Unloved Subject During Doctor Visits: Men’s Sexual Health (drhiphop85.com)