The second video in the Montana social marketing campaign for HIV Awareness:
This HIV prevention animation targeting the MSM population is a playful look at a young bull elk that is looking for a relationship in Montana. As the party music plays he searches the herd for another bull who has been “Checked” (tested) for HIV. This is a creative project that was created by Laura Dybdal and Amber Bushnell as a part of Montana’s HIV Prevention Social Marketing Campaign. It also directs viewers to getcheckedmt.org, a resource to find the nearest HIV testing location in Montana.
The first one was posted yesterday….
- HIV In Montana: It’s Not Classified (dgsmith.org)
- Some Startling HIV Facts (dgsmith.org)
- HIV+ and Partners Retreat (dgsmith.org)
- AIDS Outreach Names New Executive Director (dgsmith.org)
- Missoula County Sees Spike In HIV Infection (dgsmith.org)
[…] HIV Is In Montana- It’s No Bull (dgsmith.org) Share this:DiggEmailPrint Pin ItShare on TumblrLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. This entry was posted in FETH. […]
[…] HIV Is In Montana- It’s No Bull (dgsmith.org) […]