Tonight at 8:30 pm on Montana PBS:
In a special investigation in collaboration with Marketplace, FRONTLINE travels to the remote epicenter of the campaign finance debate for a tale of money, politics, and intrigue. How has the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision changed campaigns in America? Ask Montana, which has tried to challenge the ruling in court, is investigating alleged campaign abuses, and is playing host to a bitter race that could decide control of the U.S. Senate.
FRONTLINE correspondent and Marketplace host Kai Ryssdal reports.
Hopefully, some light will be shed on the mysterious meth house documents…
Watch Big Sky, Big Money, an investigation with Marketplace on PBS. See more from FRONTLINE.
- Should Campaign Donors Be Disclosed? (pbs.org)
- Nonprofit that sued to extend Citizens United ruling to states may have misled IRS (rawstory.com)
- Did the Dark Money Group that Spurred a Landmark Ruling Mislead the IRS? (propublica.org)
- Documents Found in Meth House Bare Inner Workings of Dark Money Group (crooksandliars.com)
- Mysterious Docs Found in Meth House Reveal Inner Workings of Dark Money Group (pbs.org)