Didn’t watch the New Hampshire Debate?
Yeah, me neither. I thoroughly enjoyed the Twitterbate, though- the feeds of my Tweeps were hilarious. I was very busy watching reruns of The Big Bang Theory. But don’t think me completely irresponsible- I knew there would be some good summaries this morning. Here’s one of them.
Think Progress has compiled all of the candidates statements regarding LGBT persons/issues/paranoid persecution complexes into a single video. Fascinating viewing- especially if you’re a psychologist:
- GOP Debate: Why is ‘Gay Marriage’ always first on the agenda? (bazaardaily.com)
- GOP Candidates Condemn Same-Sex Marriage In New Hampshire Debate (thinkprogress.org)
- Rick Santorum Slipping In New Hampshire Poll, Bashing Gay Marriage Hurting Conservative Candidate (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Republican Debate: Republicans Sharpen Knives As New Hampshire Primary Looms (huffingtonpost.com)
- Five things learned from GOP debate (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)