- We R Who We R (James Rendon Club Mix) – Ke$ha
- Firework (Wideboys Club Mix) – Katy Perry
- Forever & A Day (Antonie Clamaran Extended Mix) – Kelly Rowland
- Take It Off (Martin & Souza Mix) – Ke$ha
- Like A G6 (Jay Wainright Club Mix) – Far East Movement
- The Time (The Dirty Bit) (Liam Keegan Club Mix) – Black-Eyed Peas
- Check It Out (Benny Benassi Mix) – will.i.am & Nicki Minaj
- Fire With Fire (Digital Dog Club Mix) – Scissor Sisters
- Stereo Love (Digital Dog Club Mix) – Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina
- The Rain (Original Club Mix) – Peter Luts
- Indestructible (R2C2 Club Mix) – Robyn
- Wonderful Life (Freemason Club Mix) – Hurts
- Facing A Miracle (Soundfactory Paradise Anthem) – Taylor Dayne
- Destination (Tony Moran & Dave Saronson New Era Mix) – Ultra Nate
- Resistance (Tiesto Remix) – Muse
Some people might need an insulin shot after this- but not me.
For all of the dog lovers out there…
LITW has been an excellent clearinghouse for progressive Westerners and it continues to be. If you don’t know how it works, check it out. Anyone can have a diary there, and the forums are really easy to navigate and use.
Our voices are important- now more than ever.
Yep. I’m seeing it way too often. My fellow MacLovers know exactly what I’m talking about. It’s the Apple version of the hourglass, the watch, the “Hang on, I’m thinking” icon on your computer screen. And I’m seeing it.
My MacBook is over 5 years old and it’s been living on borrowed time for a while now. On Monday it took me over an hour to post something on Facebook, and responding to comments? Forget it.
So, I’m biting the bullet. Despite the pinwheel, I love my Mac more than any other computer I’ve ever used. So I bought a new MacBook and it’s on it’s way to my door right now. But in the meantime, life may be a little slow here. Mostly because I’ll be eating mac and cheese out of the blue box for a while….
- End FDIC and pray our banks don’t collapse as they did by the thousands during the Great Depression. In 1932 alone, over 2000 banks closed their doors and, in doing so, closed off access to their depositors $1.7 bill in assets. Bankers will do what’s in the interest of the consumer? Maybe we should be smart and keep our money in our mattresses.
- End FDA and pray that our local butcher can handle the new traffic. Please re-read Upton Sinclair’s The Jungle for more about the horrors of the meat packing industry. Food manufacturers should be focusing on profit not on government regulations. Maybe some of us like fingers and rat tails and feces in our meat.
- End the EPA and re-start the polluting of the environment with industrial waste, by-products and toxins. Corporations should be free to do with their goods as they damn well please.
- End the era of a mandatory Minimum Wage. If a worker wants better pay, let them find another job. We need to compete with Malaysia.
- End U.S. Postal Service. Let UPS and Fed Ex do the work, we can afford that. Who cares about security and privacy—we want it privatized. I resent the fact that a uniformed representative of the federal government comes to my door anyway— now that’s intrusiveness.
- Let the Federal Interstate system go private. Only wealthy tourists and corporations are using it anyway. Make it one giant corporate toll-road system.
- End Anti-Trust Laws. If corporations want to use their leverage against the American consumer, so be it. We can always boycott items. And what’s so wrong with a monopoly—isn’t that the point of capitalism—make more money than the other guy and drive him out of competition?
- End safety regulations. If I want to drive without my seat belt and I have an accident and my body flies around in the car and kills other people safely strapped inside, maybe they should have thought twice before getting in the car with me. Oh, and car seats for kids—overrated.
- End universal health care. Who gives a rat’s ass about the schmuck in East St. Louis who can’t afford preventive health care even though he’s worked hard his entire life. Maybe if he had been born into a middle class family, he’d be better off. Get born under better circumstances, dude. Let the hospitals and health care companies take care of our pocket books like they are supposed to.
- End federal college loans. After all, the only folks worthy of a college education are those whose parents make enough money to send them off on their own. Federal loans simply enable smart kids to get smarter—and we need to stop enabling people.
Compelling stuff from The Daily Dish- how the spirit of Christianity lives outside the institution.